Charles and Sherrie, Tonight I really realized how out of touch i have been with some very important people in my life. I opened the email and got my first news of Charle's illness. I will pray for you and please call me if you need transportation, advice ,any work done, anything!
However I know this is just a temporary pain in the @#$ that you will soon have behind you. Take care
Charlie: Just heard about your illness and I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery. You've always been a "tough" guy and I know that if anyone can beat cancer, you can. I hope I can make the trip with the Norfolk folks to see you. Be strong and follow doctor's orders.
Hi. It's Heather, Greg and Hope (friends of Chrissy and Mike, and Connor, too) We are so glad to read the good news posted on the site. And have no fear, the Easter Bunny will be here soon, so ask for lots of chocolate and eat up! Thinking of you guys!
3 Comments:
Charles and Sherrie, Tonight I really realized how out of touch i have been with some very important people in my life. I opened the email and got my first news of Charle's illness. I will pray for you and please call me if you need transportation, advice ,any work done, anything!
However I know this is just a temporary pain in the @#$ that you will soon have behind you.
Take care
Bill Plyler
Charlie: Just heard about your illness and I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery. You've always been a "tough" guy and I know that if anyone can beat cancer, you can. I hope I can make the trip with the Norfolk folks to see you.
Be strong and follow doctor's orders.
Lou Tonelson
Hi. It's Heather, Greg and Hope (friends of Chrissy and Mike, and Connor, too) We are so glad to read the good news posted on the site. And have no fear, the Easter Bunny will be here soon, so ask for lots of chocolate and eat up!
Thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home